You can now order your supply of Type IIR Medical Face Masks from Shamrock Rosettes directly from our website.
50-pack boxes are shipped within 24 hours and retail at €19 plus VAT @23%
+ P&P of €5.20 within the Republic of Ireland - flat rate for up to 50 boxes .
These masks are certified to European EN 14683 standard are proven to reduce the risk of spread of infections, particularly in epidemic or pandemic situations.
• Type IIR medical face masks featuring
• 98% particle and bacteria filtration efficiency
• Splash/fluid resistant
• 3 ply construction
• cushioned ear loops
• 100% latex free
• Conforms to EN 14683:2019 Type IIR
• Class 1 Medical Device as per EU Directive 93/42/EEC
These masks are used by:
• Healthcare professionals
• Hospital staff
• Dental professionals
• Nursing care institution staff
• Nursing care in the home professionals
• Cosmetic and beauty professionals and customers
• 'At risk' people with health conditions
A useful guide to the types, prices and effectiveness of masks and face coverings is provided by Irish Times Consumer Affairs Correspondent Conor Pope along with healthcare professional Lynda Quigley.
Irish Times article on double-masking by Jessica Glenza: Covid-19: Double-masking increases protection from droplets by 90%, CDC finds